We offer our services to various companies and institutions. Some of the clients are listed below.
We have a wide ranging corporate clientele to wit:
- Financial institutions including banks, insurance companies and microfinance banks. Our mainstay in this regard are locally owned financial institutions and joint ventures between Kenyan citizens and non-citizens.
- Property companies including developers, architects, contractors and other service providers in the real estate value chain.
- A number of companies involved in the energy sector including petroleum companies/distributors, petroleum product transporters and companies involved in exploration/prospecting & drilling.
- Children Institutions including adoption societies, children homes and other affiliated/related institutions.
- Numerous Faith Based (Christian) organizations with operations in the Republic of Kenya.
- Various Foreign Missions.
- Telecommunication companies including providers of telecommunication equipment and companies that provide mobile content and value added services.
- Branches of foreign companies established in Kenya under the provision of the Companies Act.
Over 200 Local and International individual clients constitute our individual clientele base and we act for them in
a number of areas including:
- Incorporation and advice to entrepreneurs. Our recent interactions in this respect have mainly been in property and technology companies.
- Estate Planning including structuring of family company and trusts and preparation of wills.
- Structuring of investment groups including drafting of shareholder agreements and ensuring compliance with legal obligations.
- Advise on Immigration Law including the acquisition of work permits, Permanent Residence Status and Citizenship.